- A huge perk we offer is that all utilities are set up for you by us! Here's a breakdown:
- Electric - Personal usage! Typical costs range anywhere from $25-$100/month (depending on apartment size).
- Internet - We offer fiber optic from USI, 300MB- this is a flat rate of $45/month.
- We are wired for up to 1GB speed, so upgrades are available as needed!
- Trash - Flat rate of $10/studio, $15/1Bedroom, $20/2Bedroom, & $25/3Bedroom (3 bedrooms are only available at Nico East).
- Water/waste - This will fluctuate between $12-$17/month per person.
- Here at Nico, we charge $150/month for a spot in our heated, reserved garage which is directly attached. We do have electric plug-in options for $200/month available, too.
- We also have parking options at an adjacent surface parking lot for $125/month (select covered outdoor spots available for $135/month).
- Our parking can be month-to-month, so not built into a traditional lease term, giving you the flexibility to change your mind - a rare find!
- Dog Fees: $300 upfront fee & a $150 refundable deposit. $35 monthly per pet rent.
- Cat Fees: $200 upfront fee & a $150 refundable deposit. $25 monthly per pet rent.
- We are proud to be pet-friendly in all of our apartments! We allow two pets total per apartment. Dogs - Very few breed restrictions apply. Cats - No declawing necessary
Application/Move In Fees
- We are not about that nickel-and-dime lifestyle. We charge no admin, move in, or move out fees! The only upfront charge is a $50 application fee.
- There is a $400 deposit due upon lease-signing if your application is fully approved.